Your support makes a big difference!
Family Service of Roanoke Valley continues to provide vital services on a sliding fee scale thanks to the long-standing and generous support of our community. Contributions to Family Service are fully tax-deductible. The following are examples of services that your contribution will provide:
- A $1,000 gift provides Family Service with the greatest flexibility to respond quickly to increasing community needs
- A $500 gift will help us provide group therapy to 12 victims of domestic violence
- A $200 gift will help us provide home visits to 12 elderly people
- A $50 gift will help us provide counseling to a family that is struggling to stay together
- A $25 gift will help us send a parent aide to a family's home to teach vital parenting skills
For more information, please contact: Jenny Lee, Chief Development Officer
Phone: 540-563-5316 ext. 3032
Please consider making a Charter Member gift to the $1,901 Society to honor Family Service of Roanoke Valley’s 112+ years of service to the community. We believe our mission of strengthening individuals, healing trauma and restoring hope is more vital now than ever before, and we invite you to join us in creating a promise-filled future for the entire community.
For a copy of Family Service of Roanoke Valley's 2012 IRS Form 990, please click here
To learn more about the agency’s history, click here
A gift of any amount will make a difference; no gift is ever too large or too small!
With special support from Michael Norton, Partner
FSRV's In-Kind Wishlist
gently used loveseat(s)
gift certificates to award as prizes at Family Nights
glossy photo paper
"dress up" clothes or costumes for children's Play Therapy
video cameras for use with counseling and supervision
sports equipment: baseball bats and gloves, balls of any kind
picnic table and benches
20 comfortable conference room chairs for group therapy